Close To Her Heart Personalized Heart Pendant Perfect Keepsake

 







I will love you until i die gold plated necklace.

I love you and i will love you until i die, and if there's a life after that, I’ll love you then, Luxury Necklace

About Necklaces__________

Size: Medium

Keep your favorite image, design, or words of inspiration close your heart with this beautiful, custom made, gold finish necklace. Choose from a number of options like size, style, and color for the perfect accessory or a heartfelt present. The necklace arrives in a special black felt bag that is perfect for gifting.

  • Dimensions:
    • Charm diameter: 1.125"
    • Chain length: 18" with 2" extender
  • Premium gold finish
  • Lobster-claw clasp closing
  • UV resistant and waterproof
  • Made in U.S.A.
Sold by Zazzle
Design By Deluxe Lion

Review : Buddy J. 9/22/2023 ★★★★★

My wife loves it! She did need a longer chain, but otherwise perfect

Review by JERRY Jackson  October 11, 2023 ★★★★★

I really love it. The online picture really doesn’t do it justice. The only thing I didn’t like for me the chain was a little short

Reviewed by Joy Domangue January 1, 2024 ★★★★★

I purchased this as a Christmas gift for a close friend. She was very moved. The image is of a painting of Our Lady holding Baby Jesus and surrounded by roses. A very comforting image.


Post a Comment

0 Comments